Free shipping to BeNeLux from €100. Rest of Europe, UK & USA from €200. Rest of the world from €300
Save 10% when combining any bib and jersey - Use code BUNDLE10 at checkout
Save 10% when combining any bib, jersey & socks - Use code BUNDLE10 at checkout
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Peloton de Paris apparel is tailored for an athletic fit. When trying on your new kit, bear in mind that we specifically design our garments for comfort and performance on the bike and a streamlined look. Have a look at our size guide to find your fit.
Shipping rates: BENELUX: €4,95 | EU, UK & USA: €15 | rest of the world: €25
Free shipping from: BENELUX: €50 | EU, UK & USA: €100 | rest of the world: €200
We aim to ship your order within 48 hours after purchase, except during weekends.
Click here to find out more about shipping.
We’ve created an easy returns platform* so that you can order worry-free. Not completely satisfied? Return your purchase within 30 days for a full refund. Your item must be unused and in the same saleable condition that you received it: unwashed, complete with all original tags and in the original packaging.
*Fees apply. Click here to read more about returns.
SAVE 10% WHEN COMBINING ANY JERSEY AND BIB
USE CODE 'BUNDLE10' AT CHECKOUT.
- Two highly technical, 100% recycled, Italian performance fabrics by M.I.T.I. and Effepi
- Proprietary cut & fit to let the jersey work together with you
- Bonded front hem, minimizing bulk Micro perforated fabric on the back panel and underarms provides additional ventilation
- Longer ‘pro-peloton’ sleeves for a more aero fit
- 3 pockets, 1 extra waterproof zippered side pocket & a reflective detail on the back
- Custom elastic hem with internal silicone logo print to keep the jersey in place
- YKK zipper with semi-automatic lock and zip protection for your neckline
- Main fabric: 85% polyester, 15% elastane
- Back panel and underarms fabric: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Designed in Belgium, made in EU
- Machine wash cold at 30°C
“2 years in the making and immediately setting a new standard, our RECON Jersey has been designed to bring cycling into the new era of high-performance cycling apparel with a lower impact on the environment. RECON stands for the REcycled and ECOlogical Nature of the fabrics used in this range.”