Love & Care
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We select the finest fabrics for our garments. Lightweight, stretchy, moisture wicking and quick drying, we demand a lot from our cycling gear. With each wash cycle we put extra stress on seams, fabrics and chamois. In order to extend the life and technical features of your favourite jersey, bib shorts or jacket, it is important to take proper care of them as they also take care of you when you need it the most. Please follow our wash instructions carefully:
- Rinse your garment with cold water immediately after use to wash off salt
- Machine wash 30°C
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Hang dry, away from direct sunlight, to preserve colours
- Use mild detergent, do not use softener
- Zip up and turn garment inside out before washing
- Wash separately from your regular clothes and garments with Velcro, to avoid damage to lycra garments.
Please be careful with rough surfaces as they may also damage the fabrics of your favourite item. This sort of damage is merely aesthetic and will not affect the performance and functionality of your garment.
WATER REPELLENT FABRICS
Take in to account all of the above mentioned care instructions to wash your water repellent items. Instead of a mild detergent you can use products, specifically made to maintain water repellent properties of the fabric, from brands such as Nikwax or Granger’s. After washing, you can renew the water repellent coating by treating the item with a special spray or product.
If you have additional questions after reading this page you can contact us at email@example.com, via the chat button on our website (during operating hours) or at +32 (0) 465 02 73 28 (Monday - Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. CET).