Returns & Refunds
At Peloton de Paris, we aim to design and produce quality cycling apparel for you to enjoy and love, however, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return your items within 30 days of receipt and we will happily issue a refund. For sale items the returns period is 14 days for online orders and 3 days for in-store purchases.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same saleable condition that you received it. Goods must be unworn, unwashed and complete with all original tags and in the original packaging. All gift cards, customised products and some health and personal care items are non-refundable.
You need to register your return on our returns platform to create a prepaid* shipping label.
- Check our return conditions to make sure you meet all requirements.
- Click on the button below to register you return and to create the return label. You will need your order number for this.
- Print your prepaid return label and attach it to your package.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Bike to your nearest bpost or DHL service point to drop off your return.
- We will send you a notification upon arrival of your parcel.
- The return fee* will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
To cover our administrative and logistic cost for your return we charge a fee, depending on your country. The following amount will be deducted from your refund:
Returns from Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg: €4,95
Returns from the rest of Europe: €10
Returns from the rest of the world: €20
Please note that you can also return online purchases in our flagship store in Mechelen, Belgium, free of charge.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your requested refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a couple of days.
Refunds for in store returns will also be issued on the original payment method, so a cash refund will not be possible.
To avoid items going out of stock in the period between you sending the return and we receiving it, we kindly ask you to return your item for a refund and to place a new order in our web shop for the correct item, size or color.
For in store returns a refund on the original payment method will be issued and a new purchase can be made directly in the store.
If you have additional questions after reading this page you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , via the chat button on our website (during operating hours) or at +32 (0) 15 64 48 26 (Monday - Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. CET).