Social Media Expert
Peloton de Paris is a Belgian cycling apparel brand, founded in 2013.Over the past years, we've evolved from a local coffee and repair café for cyclists in Belgium, to a sustainably run business combining a cycling café and a line of cycling apparel that we sell worldwide.
We’ve gotten this far thanks to our community, the best in the world, and we'd like to strengthen our ties with them, re-engage with them after a Covid year, and touch base with them on the channels that they prefer. That's why we’re looking at hiring a Social Media & Community expert.
The person we’re looking for should get really excited when reading the following:
- You have an excellent understanding of various social media channels, mainly Instagram and Facebook as well as Tik-Tok, Linkedin and Strava. You understand new trends & formats in order to further grow, connect and engage with our community on socials.
- Communication is your passion and writing inspiring copy & content for our blog and socials comes naturally to you.
- You can create visuals & creatives using the Canva app, amongst others.
- You’re able to co-create our social media calendar and can take full responsibility for the execution of it.
- You understand email marketing and can create engaging newsletters yourself. You are responsible to execute our email marketing agenda.
- You understand the world of influencers, brand ambassadors, bloggers, press relations and you will be responsible for the execution, contracting and managing of it all.
- You have the analytical skills to evaluate campaigns, what works well, and what doesn’t, so we can continue to improve our impact and effectiveness.
- You can manage projects, manage your own time and take responsibility for the social media budget.
- You’ll be the contact person for our online marketing agency to discuss how to get the most out of paid advertising in a cookie-less future.
- You can work remote and at the office and we’ll need you to attend rides and events, team meetings and photoshoots etc. Hence, preferably, you don’t reside in Australia.
- Needless to say... being a cyclist yourself is a must!
- Appropriate degree and relevant work experience
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Dutch & English, French is a plus.
- Flexible attitude (no 9 to 5 mentality) + flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibilities
- Have the ability to work structured & independently
- There’s a mini-entrepreneur inside of you
- Thorough understanding of the sports/cycling industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Good to know:
- This is a full-time position.
- Include at least one innovative marketing idea or growth hack for Peloton de Paris in your application, showing us that you understand our customer and industry.
- CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org