Social Media & Event Management Intern
Are you obsessed with cycling? Do you live, breathe, eat and sleep social media? Are you passionate about creating engaging and memorable events? We are looking for a Social Media & Event Management Intern to join our ambitious and fun team for a unique internship.
As a Social Media & Event Management Intern, you will work closely with our team to help plan, promote, and ensure the smooth running of Peloton de Paris' upcoming events, including @dustymoonride, @lamaisondupeloton, and social rides.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating and following up with third parties, government organizations, event venues, etc.
- Preparing newsletters and building buzz about the events
- Creating content for social media for the various ongoing events, including reels, posts and stories
- Participating in social rides to create content
- Attending various events and helping the team set up, run, and tear down the events.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly motivated and creative
- Mission-driven with an eye for detail
- A go-getter with problem-solving skills
- A team player
- Ideally a cyclist
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer:
- Support throughout the internship to help develop your social media and event management skills.
- A clothing allowance
You will ideally be available between March and June, and for at least 2-3 months, but we are flexible.
Interested? Email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.