BLACKFRIDAY SALES: USE CODE 'BLACKFRIDAY20' AT CHECK-OUT FOR 20% ON ALL ITEMS
Save 10% when combining any bib and jersey - Use code BUNDLE10 at checkout
Save 10% when combining any bib, jersey & socks - Use code BUNDLE10 at checkout
- Durable water repellent finish
- Relaxed fit for comfort on and off the bike
- Stretchy and breathable
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Longer cut at the back for an optimal fit when in a riding position
- The side pocket keeps your valuables safe from the rain and close to hand
- Reflective details on the front and below the pockets for improved visibility in low light conditions
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Machine wash cold at 30°C, do not tumble dry
- Use detergent that is suitable for rain gear and renew the water repellent characteristics after each wash with specifically designed products.
Durable Water Repellency (DWR) is a technology that causes water to bead up on the fabric's surface so that rain does not penetrate the garment's outer fabric, but simply rolls off. By reducing the amount of standing water on the outside of the garment, the fabric's breathability is maintained and it remains lightweight and comfortable to wear. After prolonged use, you may notice that the performance of the DWR diminishes. This can be refreshed by a DWR treatment after washing.
GET 10% OFF
Subscribe to our e-mails and get 10% off on your next purchase.
On top of that, as a subscriber, you'll receive first-hand updates about exclusive discounts, product launches and inside news.